Sunday, April 10, 2011

Come see the band!

Hey everyone,
The Ghost Of Wrights (that's the band I play mountain dulcimer for) has a show next friday (April 15th) at 8pm at Orchard Valley Coffee Co. in downtown Campbell. It will most likely be my last performance before I depart for the hike. You should all come out and see us. To check out some sample songs check out our website here.  I look forward to meeting a lot of you at the show!
-Cody
p.s. We are tentatively calling our style "neo-folk rock" So if you like folk/rock and Americana type music (think KPIG) you should come and give us a listen.

1 comment:

  1. I heard about your walk through the Kaiser CF newsletter. I also have CF. I think your story is awesome and I would like to share it with others. Do you mind if I write a blog and share your story on facebook?

    cowhstone@yahoo.com
    www.seeingsnowflakes.blogspot.com

    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete